BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, July 29, 2001

hello..and welcome!
I had wanted to do this for such a long time and have been procastinating again and again, not knowing what exactly i'd rattle on about even if I start this thing. But lately I feel that I have a thousand of millions of things on my mind, and something just clicked inside of me..it says "Get it all out, get organize, and get it going.. " and I thought..well what the heck, let's just get it over and done with.. after all, I'm just killing time!
So as I woke up this morning, all that I can think of is going to work early this morning to help out my supervisor, and I know that I'll have nothing to do while he's gone to help out at the Aquatic Center for today's swim event, so here I am. Feeling a little guilty that I'm not studying for my finals that's coming up next Thursday, but I just wanted to get this thing ticked off my 'to do' list in my mind. And what a great feeling this is.. I hope my day will turn out great too..
I'm doing this to leave a message to myself. I think of so many things every second, every minute, every day.. I wanna freeze it in time, cause I know someday I'll turn back to these good times and smile, just like I have in the past as I stride along memory lane.
Who knows maybe someday I'll write an autobiography of my life, and I'll have this to refer back to.. it'll be fun. Anyway, I'll get back to you later with more of my babblelicious chit-chat.
But before I go..I just wanna start off this blog with a theme song..
'A Moment To Myself' by Macy Gray.

I saw a rainbow just earlier today
Lately those rainbows be comin 'round like everyday
Deep in the struggle I have found the beauty of me
God is watching and the devil finally let me be
Here in this moment to myself
I'm gonna vibe with no one else
There is a conversation I need to have with me
It's just a moment to myself

They're all lookin at you, you've got everything to lose
Get up and dance girl, sing your tu-rah-loo-rah-loo
And quit bitchin bout how don't nobody really love you
Spread your rubber lovin and it bounces back to you
Here in this moment to myself
I'm gonna vibe with no one else
There is a conversation I need to have with me
It's just a moment to myself

Flowers are bloomin under gray skies and moons
Seems like I'm winnin everytime I lose
And the answers I been lookin for been here all the time
Spread your rubber lovin and it bounces back to you
Here in this moment to myself
I'm gonna vibe with no one else
There is a conversation I need to have with me
It's just a moment to myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home