BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, July 31, 2001

I did it..and I'm so proud of myself! hehe..it's nothing much but this morning I had just discovered how to change the size and the color of my postings.

Well anyway, I woke up early this morning feeling kinda groggy cause I ate too much ice-cream last night but my mood soon changed as the day progresses.. I had a shower and stared blindly at my wardrobe deciding what to wear while the radio rambles on about how warm it's going to be today.

Yesterday was a scorcher at 95F and from what I heard, it's going to be another boiling day with temperatures reaching as high as 95F and heat index of 110F..fuhhh!! I'm just glad I'm not grilling sausages outdoor as a part time summer job.. hehehe.. anyway, [getting away with my babblings there..] I finally choose to wear a white shirt (the one that monina gave me when she came to visit last summer) and a red skirt(that I bought with my family when I was studying in Perlis years ago-some of my friends called the place PEARL LACE).. With that I have to wear suitable shoes too..so I guess I'll have to go home after my P.Chem lecture to get the stuff I'd wear for my daily badminton game..I'm glad I don't have a Bio lab today..that should give me time to stay home and concentrate on my studies, since I didn't do very much of that last night.

Right now I'm working..I feel good that I've helped my supervisor with some of the words from his crossword puzzle this morning (using my knowledge of European geography)..After the finals, I will have nothing to do after my morning shift here (that ends at 10 am Monday through to Friday). I really don't know what to do. I just asked Phillip, my supervisor, if he knows whether the equiptment desk, the pro shop or the front desk might have some open shifts for August.. I really don't wanna go through any more interviews to get a new job just for this month. Aza and I started talking about working at the State Fairs but I don't think she's serious about that.. but who knows I might be too bored..

I think I might spend the summer helping out the newly arrived freshmans (fresh from Malaysia) settle in but before they arrive I think I might study a little for the driving exam that I've been procastinating week after week.. Marcel says that he might let me practice drive his car when I have my permit. I thought that maybe I wanted to get help from Wei cause his car is smaller and probablly easier to drive but he's going back to Malaysia this Saturday..so, well, maybe not! I might have to see if Tom will allow me to drive his car, he already knows about my plans of driving this winter in the sunny land of California. Besides, I still owe him an outing. He wanted to take me out canoeing last Saturday, but I have to work. I heard his message on my answering machine when I came home from watching a movie with Wei last Friday, and when I tried to get a hold of him, his roommate told me that he was out.. it turns out that he didn't go canoeing on Saturday cause he came to my office to see me and made me promise that I'd go out with him sometime after my finals. Maybe I'll ask him to take me, Aza and Awin to Valley Fair this Saturday(now that I know Wei's flight is on Saturday morning).

Anyway, I have 30 minutes before my class.. I better do a little pre-class prep.

This is gonna be an interesting day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home