BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, December 01, 2002

Don't Know Why..- Norah Jones

I waited til I saw the sun
Don't know why I didn't call
I left you by the house alone
Don't know why I didn't call
I don't know why I didn't call

When I saw the break of day
Wish that I could fly away
Standing near the endless sand
Catching tear drops in my hand

My heart is drenched in wine
You've been on my mind.. forever
I would cross the endless sea
I would die in esctasy
Brought a jeep like a bus
Driving down the road alone
My heart is drenched in wine
You've been on my mind.. forever

Something has to make it wrong
Don't know why I didn't call
My feelings empty has gone
Don't know why I didn't call
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why do I always wait til I saw the Sun? I felt really bad today cause I woke up at 6.30 in the morning.. two hour after the time I wanted to wake up.. since I slept pretty early yesterday, I wanted to wake up early to eat and to finish off reading the Quran. But since things are out of focus, I went with my spontaneous alternative plan.. I took a one hour long foam bath (that's the second time this week, how lazy can you get, just wake up and take a quick shower! ) after praying and read the Quran al the way til 9.15. I wanted to finish off at 9 at first but I couldn't. Then I packed my bags, cleaned up my clean apartment (I feel like Monica sometimes) and went to work. ANd that's where I am right now.. listening to Yahoo's launch, getting bored and procastinating finishing the homework in my bag. Am I tired? NO.. Am I hungry? NO.. Sleepy? NO.. Bored? Just a little, maybe..
Saw Wei walking right in front of me right now.. walking out of the door.. this must be his last semester.. He's been taking 20 credit Business classes ever since I know him and even before..
Snap out of it.. why are you describing what you're seeing... I must be bored.. I think I'll get out of here...
Gonna start on my 'special topics report' for that distillation experiment.. don't you just love being a Consultant for your group report!
Will talk later.. after I'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home