BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Macy baby…

Here’s something outta the spur of the moment.. I’m currently cramming for my mass transfer exam tomorrow and my heads just spinning with formulas and my nerves making me freaky..
As Macy Gray sings in the background, it feels like I’m in caught the trance of her funkiness.. you just gotta love this laydee (lady).. her voice is soo mesmerizing [ probably cause it’s definitely something different..] her songs are somewhat amusing in a twisted little way.. with titles like “gimme you’re your loving or I will kill you”, “sex-o-matic freaky venus”,”love will never do without you”,”boo”,”freak like me” “sweet baby” and “sexual revolution”.. what do you expect!?
Anyway, enough of the little ‘shout out’.. gotta get back ta’ studying..
Later alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home