BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year 2005

Missing the thrills and trepidation of college life.. Posted by Hello


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005..
Actually I'm a little late to wish this, but I don't really care.. wow! it's been almost a year already. actually this time last year, I was still in London, planning our one week visit to Dublin with Norman, Nini, Mudin, Pakak, Azam, Dya and the others.
Man, how time flies.. how can I recap this past 12 months..
January, I bid farewell to 2003 and welcomed 2004 in London. Then I spent the first week in Dublin, arrived back in Malaysia on 10/1/2004 and just spent the whole month adjusting to the fact that senior year is definitely over and it's time to cross over to the real life.
February, I started my professional engineering career on 10/2/2004 with Matsushita Electronic Devices (M) Sdn. Bhd a.k.a Panasonic in the R&D section under material Development. Bought my first car, a gold colored Proton WAJA (WLN 5745). Honk when you see me.. hehe
March-May, went to work.. made new friends, learnt new things etc.
June-August, Norman came back from Dublin. Nini and Mudin got married a week before Norman's return in June.
September, found out that I may be sent to Japan for 6 months next year (April - Oct 2005). Start taking Japanese classes.
October, Zack goes to England to further his studies. Ramadhan begins. Got a part time job with DBP as one of the writers for their Form 4 Science textbook (English version), which will be used beginning 2006.
November, my first Syawal with the family after so many years of being apart. Abang gets engaged to Lieyana.
December, still with Panasonic. Upgraded as one of Matsushita's Asian Region Green Product Supplier Auditor. Thinking of other options to broaden the horizon. Joined Fitness First :)
Anyway, that's just some of the highlights of 2004. There's a lot to look forward to in 2005.. hopefully I'll have the time and opportunity to begin blogging again. Here's hoping all the best for all you lot out there.. HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2005.

2 Comments:

Blogger afu-chan said...

congrats with the new car! nampak macho ah kak noris drive haritu!
nanti bila nak mai jepun, bgtau la... kot2 buleh jumpa kaa buleh ajak mai rumah kaa... tanoshimi daneh!
ANDDDDD
how come no one told me of abg amir's engagement????!!!!! bila kendurinya?

4:33 PM  
Blogger Noris said...

Afzan, just for you.. I have Abang Amir's engagement pictures up... Check it out!
http://noeast.fotopages.com

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home