BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, August 01, 2001

TODAY'S GOAL: Finish off reading chapter 27(P.Chem) and doing all the assignment problems.

We started talking about quantum mechanics in class today..and it seems very interesting..yesterday Dr. Feided showed us the oscilating reaction where a reactant changes to product alternately..gets you to think about what makes the heart pumps again and again..I'm really enjoying this class..the prof really intrigued you to think about physical chemistry..and I sincerely feel that this is the best chemistry class I've had since I got here.

Anyway.. Hanna talked t me today about lending her material science textbook for me to use next semester..that would mean that I'd be saving some money and would be paying less than what I've estimated.

I also talked to Jamal today about getting some extra hours at work..and he says that his dept. needs someone to look after the Pro Shop. So I'll start working for him next week at the Pro Shop..but it's only for a couple of hours per week..good enough for me.

Anyway..I think I'm gonna start heading home soon.. I need to eat something for lunch. Yesterday I skipped lunch cause me and my group had a discussion after class and we were having so much fun that none of us realised that 2 hours have gone by so quickly..and so at 1, I was rushing to my office to fill in Ted's shift while he goes on holiday..and so I didn't have enough time for lunch.. after that I went directly to my class and then straight back to the gym to play badminton.. my serves were weak and I hardly smashed even when I was given the chance to.. so Awin and Aza came to have dinner at my house..it was great to have friends over and having a cook up..so we cooked together and ate..then we all wanted deserts..so we went out at 10.30 for ice cream..it was Awin's treat..so we all had some Ben&Jerry's and ate it on one of the tables at the back of Fairview's Hospitals.. it was nice and breezy.. we all wished it was the night of the finals instead of 2 nights before the finals.. I came home later and was too full to study..but I did for a while before I called it a night..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home