BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, September 23, 2001

Cindy promised to meet me last night to do our homework together.. I went out of my house at 6.30 and stopped to get something to drink at Starbucks with Tom and arrived at the EE building at 7.. but she wasn't there so I started studying.. Later at 8.30 she still wasn't there and I searched for her at the Chem Eng. lounge. She wasn't there but I met Farlin a muslim gil who I always sell Cycling passes to at the gym. She's a Math major but she came to study with her friend there. Anyway, Cindy was no where in sight. So I went back to study until 10. Still didn't finish it though. I'm sure Cindy is going to call me tonight to do this homework together.

We have installed Roadrunner cable at my apartment. Now the television is clear [bye-bye ariel] and we can stay online 24 hours a day[hooray! no more dial-ups.]..

Tom came to tell me that he wanted to introduce me to his close friend who used to live with him in Pioneer about 3 years ago. So we went over to Pioneer Hall and went to his room all the way on the 4th floor and met Tony. His gf Jelissa was also there. Tony is from Puerto Rico. We watched the MEXICAN, which everyone thought was amusing but not interesting enough. Tom and I ordered pizza and drinks. So we stayed there until midnight, just talking and watching the movie. Tom talks alot, as usual. Jelissa was very quiet. Tony says that she's always like that.. they have been together for almost 3 years..cool!

It was raining all day yesterday.. the weather today looks more or less the same.. right now the temperature is just 57.9 F. Cloudy with a high possibility of rain.. My roommate has this clock that can also tell the temperature inside and outside the house.. it's really cool!

I don't have to go to work today.. but I have alot of studying to do.. so I better go now..

Before I forget, I have to call my mum too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home