BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, September 13, 2001

This is Nostradamus in 1645, predicting World War 3:
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two
brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress
endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big
war will begin when the big city is burning"


People are starting to talk about the possibilities of a war.. Tom's mum advised him to take out his money from the bank.. and he's telling everyone to do the same.. she's stoking up on fresh, tinned and dried food to prepare for a war..people are also filling up their tanks with fuel so that they can run for shelter.. it's obvious that the price of fuel will increase soon with this kind of demand.. my mum did advise me to stock up on food too.. I'm glad I did all my grocery shopping last weekend.. Tom's mum is even changing money to gold, just in case if the currency goes down.. if it is a war.. all I want to do is flee back home to be with my family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home