BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, December 06, 2002

'Angel' by Nor Isnaini Yusoff

Years ago I met an angel in disguise,
Must be the most purest and precious one ever created,
She appears in my dreams now and again,
Always so far from my reach..

Today I talked to an angel,
The one I have always admired all my life,
She cried for me,
Her tears are like flowing pearls,
I could hear it bounce on her silver linings,
I would give everything I have just to hug her tenderly,
The way she had hugged me when I was a baby.

Mama, wish I'm there with you today
I'd stroke your heavenly hair,
As my arms wrap around your body,
I'd kiss you merrily and ask you to forgive me,
For all the pain and sorrow I might've caused.
You have sacrificed so much for me,
I could never repay for your loving care,
I dedicate my life to you.. My guardian angel..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Mama,
May there be many more to come
For both of us to share the happy moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home