BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

"Hi..Can I renew my locker?"
I nodded.."Can I see your U-card?"
"Is it forty dollars still?"
Nodding still.. "Would you like the same locker?"
He nods.. "I can pay with my credit card, right?"
I nodded.. " Would that be all?"
He nods...
I smiled..
He smiled..
We smiled..

NEXT CUSTOMER PLEASE!!

"Hi .. Do you guys have a check for me?"
"Can I see your ID please?"
"There should be one.. we got paid last wednesday right?"
"Did you recently apply for Direct Deposit?" He nods...
I smiled..
He smiled..
We smiled..

I feel like I'm getting paid to smile and give out free information.. if only I could do this forever and get paid 500 grand a year...


Today, has definitely been the craziest day of my whole college life... I had a polymers midterm, a Unit Operations final, a Physical Chemistry Lab reseach proposal (equivalent to a final project), and a Design presentation due all on the same day... just survived the torture.. Thank you Fathi for waking me up this morning (2.30 am was my morning..).. He called me up and asked me what time he should call again.. I thought that was really weird cause if you're awake why would you need someone to call you back to wake you up.. I guess the temptation to sleep again is very high if you wake up two hours after midnight. 15 hours later, I'm soo sleepy.. My eyes are so dry...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home