BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Why did I ever put on a white shirt on a cloudy day?? The weather forecast this morning warned that there would be little rainstorms this morning.. but I thought that it wouldn't be too bad.. it ws still warm and humid when I got out of the house..but half way to the gym..it started sprinkling.. later it poured.. why does it rain when i left the umbrella at home? I ran to work..good thing I had my sport shoes on..

24 hours before my finals will begin.Last minute crammings..at times like this, I suppose we'd all wish that we could just put a book on our heads and let the knowledge saturate into the brain, sort of like a marinated bbq meat.. I got an email yesterday that someone is sponsoring a bbq and invites all the PERSISMA students to eat for free.. it might be fun to go..but then again if it's on this Friday, I don't think I can make it..Why, you asked? Well..what do you think? yes..I'll be stuck here in this office on Friday evening..up til 8 o'clock.. I might still go, if I feel like it..though I'm sure the food will be gone..
However, if it's a weekend thing.. I'll be there.. I might even contribute some food. But I don't expect people to change their plans for me..

I learned something new today.. I've learned how to add links into my site and I've also added a counter.. I thought I'd do this after the finals but I got carried away as I experimented with the HTML template.. I opened up someone else's template.. looked and learned.. kinda like a little kid.. well there's never an end to learning..

Which is exactly why I should open up my textbook right now.. and get all those formulas familiar with my brain cells, mingling in my mind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home