BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, September 25, 2001

I think that I am definitely addicted to LITERATI...a scrabble like game that you can find in yahoo games... usually I'd play it while I'm waiting for my next customer at work.. but later when I go home I still want to play the game. Two nights ago I stayed up just to play the game while my beloved roommate sleeps beside me.. and today right after class all I can think about is going home to wind down a very tiring day... sitting facing this monitor and playing at least one game of literati with a stranger somewhere out there...
funnny isn't it?

Today I have handed in both my Material Science homework and the Fluids homework. It feels good to have all this pressure taken off from me. My Thermo professor has changed the date of our first midterm and it's actually a week early instead. So next week I have a midterm on Wednesday, and another two on Friday and a whle bunch of assigned homework problems due both on Monday and Friday... when will I have the time to study for all this!

Harrie called me again yesterday.. I felt really sorry that I couldn't talk to him.. this is the second time that he called while I'm studying. Redza called today.. but he called about five minutes before Marcel came to take me to Office Max.It's a good thing that I have the call waiting service now.. I know who's calling as I'm using the phone.. So I had to call him back later, he actually has a roommate now, called Cane.. He didn't tell me about him before.. next time I have to make sure I wouldn't call so late.

I watched Who Wants to be a Princess today, the last time it was a bout who wants to marry a millionaire, now its a bout who wants to marry a prince [some prince from europe].. it's such a pity that all these beautiful and smart ladies are competing with each other to find a life partner live on broadcast television. It's obvious they're not marrying out of love but for fame and wealth.. isn't it strange that all those people are conspiring on something like this? All the media that's getting money from matching people like this as if marriage is just a game.. Honestly 'where have all flowers gone?'<- that's an old 70's song by the way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home