BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Saturday, September 08, 2001

Will of Their Own
The Williams sisters have yet to take the court for their U.S. Open singles final, but they have already made history. Serena pounded Martina Hingis 6-3, 6-2 and Venus ousted Jennifer Capriati 6-4, 6-2 to set up the first sibling final in Open history and the first sisters Slam final in 117 years. It could be a long night before for some, but the players' mom tells ESPN.com's Greg Garber that Venus and Serena will likely be out on the town.


I watched the semi-final Tennis US Open yesterday.. Today the two sisters will battle it out for the Champion title.. I think that Venus will win.. she seems to be the stronger player.. but I could be wrong, we'll just have to watch it today..

I've been trying to add some more features and links in this blog for hours already.. but this thing wouldn't save any of the changes that I made to its template.. I think that there's probably something wrog with the server.. I'll have to try it some other time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home