BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Hewitt won the match...you can actually read more about that by checking it out at http://msn.espn.go.com/tennis/usopen01/s/2001/0909/1249915.html

Resolution of the week: Stay home as much as possible!

I like my apartment as it is right now but everytime I want to stay inside, Tom always comes and asks me to go out.. last night we went to the elmwood housing to pick up our rollerblades which we left two nights ago when we went out to play at 12 midnight until 2 am with a few other Malaysian junior boys.. Bubu and Army came to my house at around 11 pm after going to a concert at the Weissman building.. then because Tom was there we started talking about things and Bubu told me that he is teaching himself how to rollerblade but he doesn't know how to corner.. so we all went to the parking lot of the Child Care center [where Amilin once worked last summer] and played there just like Zack, Amilin, Awin, Ram and I used to during summer last year.. Lock, Fariz and Hazmin was there too just hanging out.. after a while Tom and these three guys started throwing footballs at each other.. while the rest of us taught each other how to turn corners..it was Army's first time and Bubu's 4th try but it seems that Army was more adventurous in the moves that he tried.. they feel a couple of times but that's natural.. When we were tired we stopped over at Fariz and Hazmin's place to drink for a while.. their place is already complete.. with an entertainment center, dining table and everything.. we only stayed a while.. we left at around 2 am.. I had to work at 8 the next day[Saturday].. I'm glad that I made it..

Anyway.. we went to elmwood again yesterday to see how the girls were doing.. [and pick up our rollerblades which we left that Saturday morning].. I had some money stuff to straighten out with some of the girls anyway.. so we went to Zam's place first.. she was assembling a new wooden bookrack.. so I helped her out with Tom.. hammering away at the wood.. it turns out that she told me that Ninnart that Thai guy who was trying to hit on me last month was actually hitting on Zam right now... I'm glad I turned him down.. Zam said that the guy is annoying.. Tom knows the guy too because last last Tuesday, that guy came to my window in my little office-booth at the gym and tried to get me to go out with him for a whole hour.. I made so many excuses I can't believe that he is so persistent.. anyway when Tom came to walk me home from work, I let Tom into my little office to wait for me while I write the daily report and Tom went out a minute to check on some stuff and while Tom was gone Ninnart asks if I would let him in too because he wants to sit and chat with me inside.. I just told him 'No'... who does he think he is.. Tom told me later that he knew that guy and everything that he told me seems to match with everything that Ninnart told me.. so it must be true.. Tom told me that Ninnart collects PlayBoy magazines that fills an entire book rack.. pervert!

Anyway.. Ninnart came over to Zam's place.. and I ran to the other girls' apartment.. Tom wants to run away too but I told him that he should stay with them.. I stayed at Haz, Azura,Syikin, Fiza and Nazimah's place for a while..just chatting and hanging out.. then after a while they cooked some macaroni and served it for me and Tom.. it was really spicy.. they didn't want to eat with us at first but Tom insisted because it feels weird to be the only ones eating while they watched...so we all ate together.. at around 8.30 we started to head home with our rollerblades in hand.. I stopped over at Zam's place again to say goodbye.. they cooked rice too.. Ninnart was eating alone on the floor.. Tom was actually hungry but we didn't want to stay.. so we left...

Yesterday there was also a Malaysian gathering that I went to.. almost everyone was there.. and it was a great event.. we all introduced ourselves.. there's alot of new faces that I still can't match to their names but I think with time I can get it all figured out.. I cooked a laiche jelly with K.Ijah and Kak Zee made some spaghetti.. and there was other chips, nachos, and light food being prepared by the new students..Later after the event, I went to Holyland and Olive Tree to buy some poultry with Nadirah and Zizi.. I also went grocery shopping with K.Ijah, Kak Zee and abg. Ghazali the previous day before that too.. so we're all stocked up.. Abg. Ghazali bought a new car.. a green Subaru.. nice.. very spacious..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home