BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Saturday, March 23, 2002

cumulo nimbus capilatus

I guess once class starts all over again all your friends will be gathereing around and asking each one of us what kinda stuff we've been up to during the break.. surely soem went back to their hometown, some travelled, while other work or just hang out with friends.. For me this is the first break that I am not going anywhere, my cosuin asked me to go and visit them but I decided to stay put.. working and saving up for the big summer bash in Tokyo, babey!.. Some friends wanted to go to Duluth this weekend but everyone kept quiet I don't think we really wanted to go...hehe.. so here's what I've been upto this break..I've managed to finally finish Harry Potter III, Chad was so excited that I finished the book he wanted me to start on the Fourth one right away.. he said that's the best one yet.. "once you read the fourth you'll love it so much that you'll be like me.. just waiting for the fifth o ne coming out this summer.." he said. well I loved the ending of the Third one so much that I am kinda hoping that I could start on the next one.. but school is starting soon and I'm sure I'd start and stop after just afew chapters..[the next one is about 700++ pages].. I already gave my fourth copy to my youngest sis, last two years .. so Chad's gonna borrow me his.. Sarah was freaking out on Thursday when she saw me and Paul in the office both reading the book.. Paul is reading teh fourth one already.. she couldn't figure out why everyone is so crazy about Harry Potter..hehe.. I borrowed the third book from Monina 2 months ago while I was in Madison..and next week Mega is coming over with some of her other friends, so I'm gonna give the book back through her to Monina. can't wait to see Mega again, we had so much fun in Florida together.. I talked to Nad yesterday and she was also telling me how much Mega wants us to meet again.. Last month I chatted with Mashid, and I showed her our holiday pictures and she was so surprised that I went with Mega, I asked her why.. and she explained that MEga is her sister's bestfriend and that they grew up together in Klang.. I was so shocked.. what a coincidence..

Anyway, besides reading a novel I've been pretty much stuck in my office during the day.. and sometimes I have doubled shifts with Paul, so I took this opportunity to get Paul to teach me some html stuff and I've managed to expand this blog to be a part of my personal webpage.. and guess what.. I made a home for my homepage.. you could also get into tonnes of exciting links from there.. and even look at more of my holiday photos.. There's also links to get back home at the left sidebars..so keep coming back for new inputs..

Talking about new stuff, Ohio seems to be having their own coin out recently.

So then now that teh weekend is drawing near I'd have to start preparing for classes... I bought a new bag last week.. it's a red NIKE bag which I bought from nike.com, my old bag was ript all over the place.. I've had it for almost 4 years and all.. it's past its due date,so it is time to get a new one.. Ican stilluse the old one though so I've decided to keep it as my gym bag.. I planning to keep up with this twice a week trip to the gym..hehhe.. I'm standing strong at 105 pounds right now.. I don't wanna look like Kate Moss or anything, instead I think I'll stick with the curves.. thank you very much.. I just wanna lower the fat:muscle ratio, and prevent any unwanted diseases in the later years..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home