BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, February 28, 2002

'Puteri'
Composed and sung by Adrin

Ingat sekali senyum sendiri
bayangan dia kulihat tadi
siapa dia manis sekali
kutoleh dia hilang, telah pergi
di mana dia tadi ada disini
ke mana dia lari ku cari2
oh.. dia di situ lagi, seorang diri

Tidak berani menyapa
dia terlalu indah
walau pun mata bertemu mata
ku ingin tanya namanya
bertahan dalam hati
mungkinkah kita temu lagi
oh puteri

di mana dia tadi ada di sini
ke mana dia lari ku cari2
oh dia disitu lagi, seorang diri
tidak berani menyapa
dia terlalu indah
walaupun mata bertemu mata
ku ingin tanya namanya
bertahan dalam hati
mungkinkah kita temu lagi..
oh puteri


I finally sold my 'dinosaur' computer to Marcail for about 50 dollars.. I think that it was a mistake for us to buy the thing in the first place but I guess we weren't really thinking seriously in those days.. what a waste of money! But I guess that crummy little thing did it's job [as best as it possibly could].. it's been sitting in the corner of my living room for quite some time now..untouched..
anyway Marcail took it after we went to the mall last Saturday.. Yasmin and I hung out at his place after that, Wira was obviously there too .. Actually we just met at the mall after Marcail and he went to watch JOHN Q..and Yasmin and I shoe shopped for a few hours.. I haven't been to the mall since last semester.. Yasmin bought a pair of slacks from Old Navy while I bought a pair of Doc. Martens shoes and a pair of Nike sports shoes [which is on sale from $129.99 to $59.99].. I wore my DM shoe yesterday and after a while I realised that I had bought it one size larger than my feet.. So I intend to send it back and get one that's the right size.. then I looked at the receipt and it says that the merchandize in non-returnable if I've worn it.. [what the...?].. but it's not damaged or anything except that the sole has some sand on it.. So I washed everything of trying to make it look like it's brand new, and just pray that they'll take it back and give me one that I could actually wear.. Yazmin told me that she met one of her friend who had the exact shoe that I just bought and found that the lucky thing bought her shoe for 40 dollars less than I did at some store in Rosedale or something [great! this is just not my luck is it??] maybe I'll go to the mall this Saturday, Amilin told me that he might wanna go to the mall.. so I'll tag along.. Yasmin wants to come too.. that's something to look forward to..
Anyway, I saw Wira online later, so I got him to transfer me some files that I wanted to get off that computer. I found this song which Adrin [that guy from Cornell] had written and sung for me. It's kind of an old story and I don't really wanna go into details but what basically happened was that he saw me hanging out with seniors during the opening ceremony of the Midwest games 2000 at Purdue, and he had this little crush-at-first-sight, and when he got back to Cornell he wrote this song, not knowing who I am and stuff.. He went back to Malaysia for an internship during the summer but when he came back in the fall he was still thinking of me, so he tried to contact one of the seniors here in order to get in touch with me.. and the rest as they say, is history.. bla. bla.. bla.. Stupid Cupid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home