BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Wicked..wicked had to kick it...

Bright as the sun, I wanna have some fun
Come and gimme some of that yum yum
Chocolate chip, honey dipped...

well what a day..I was dreading this comings of this week, I'm suppose to be having a major midterm on Friday, but i also have a lab report due Tuesday, two assignments due Wednesday, a quiz and another lab report due on Thursday night. Then as I was juggling my time meeting the TA and finishing off the reports and assignments, I found out that one of our labs will be cancelled next week. Then I managed to finish an 8 hour long experiment in just 3 hours which means that I don't have to come to lab this thursday, which also means no lab report due and no quiz...horraaayyy!
Then I got home and found out that this one company which I used to volunteerily do some work with, is actually paying me.. double hooray!
And above all else, I'm having a wonderful hair day [not that anyone can actually have a peak at it, but hey, if it makes you happy, right?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home