BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Can't help falling in love by Christina Aguilera

Wise man say " only fools rush in"
But I can't help falling in love with you...

Shall I say, would it be a sin.. but I can't help falling in love with you..
As a river flows gently to the sea.. darling, so it goes.. somethings were meant to be
Take my hand... take my whole life too..
But I can't help falling in love with you...

*************************************************************************************************************

I guess..
I guess..
This is how it's meant to be..
Through laughters and cries, and pain and glory..
Life's definitely a ball of irony..

Here's to me for successfully completing a 20 page lab report..
just to turn around and start on another..
The weather's fine, put those gloves away but time is short
for you to stop and even bother..
Cause for all you know it might snow tomorrow..

January, February, March then April..
Before you know it, you're there in May
And night and day arrives with peril
'cause you're struggling and pacing in great dismay
cause the finals are just a heartbeat away..

It's really strange, and sometimes queer
that things that happen are not as they appear
Time is precious and it's slipping away
And your mind began to wander astray
To what it's gonna be like a year from today

Found a cheap ticket, I'm going back home
Where everything I love is waiting for me there
But the best things happen just as you thought it's the low
Cause my scholars gonna pay for my flight now

Why is everyone's birthday coming up soon...
With Marcel's on tuesday, Bigshow's on wednesday
Wira's coming up soon, Jin and Vikesh's on Friday too
and my sistas Nora and Husna next week on alternate days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home