BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Dance like nobodys watching
Work like you don't need the money
Smile like there's no pain
Love like you've never been hurt

My life's mottos.....sometimes they are hard to live up to...try it!

I'm working with Amanda right now..She's not really suppose to be here until 8 but I guess what's wrong with coming in 3 hours early if you still get paid right? I had a make up lab from 1.25 until 5 today, and I was hoping to hop on the computer and start analyzing the experimental data but Amanda was already on the computer working hard trying to finish off her Spanish paper or something. So I sat on the other computer (thank God they installed the internet on this one recently) and started gawking at the Canon S40 Digital Camera that I'm planning to buy for myself as a treat for working so hard all this time..[ I'm sure dad'll buy this for me, yeah..I'm daddy's girl!].. then I got bored and started surfing around for a nickname for Amanda cause she's signing up for AOL Instant Messaging. She wants something Roman or Greekish. So I looked up some Mythology stuff [which reminds me that I have to start on my long distance class stuff].. We both took this test which is suppose to tell us Which Greek Goddess we are. I turned out to be Artemis and Amanda was Aphrodite..but we finally decided on a nickname Philia which is the goddess of Friendship or something.. I really haven't heard of it before.. maybe its a minor goddess..hehhe

As amusing and interesting as I find this, I also think its disturbing that a Stanford ecology Ph.D candidate did an analysis of the population dynamics between the vampires and humans in the fictional Sunnydale, CA, home of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I have to admit, I'm impressed by the math at work here. Its not something I could have come up with, even while I was in my calc and Diff Eq classes. I guess its good that I didn't go to work as a mathematician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home