BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Early Birthday Present

The weekend is a time when any normal person would enjoy shopping, bowling, going picnic, having parties, sleep-overs.. bla.. blaa.. you name it... So this weekend, well today to be more precise, is the day my dad took us shopping in MidValley Mall..

At first we were planning to shop for a new watch for Nora. the idea was to buy a "feminine but sophisticated" type of watch as an alternative to her typical "digital casio" watch. But as fate has destined, she choose a digital watch nonetheless. However, we have to give her partial points for the watch was a little bit more feminine than the other one that she had. At the end of the day, I suppose what's more important is what makes her happy.

So anyway Nora was all smiles for the rest of the evening.. and to top it further more she wants someone else to be equally as happy as she is. Since Husna had left for UTP that morning and Aisyah was studying at home, I was the next one in her target list.. (fortunately for me.. hehe) For the next ten minutes she kept giving hints to Abah about my upcoming birthday and the things in "my wish list" that I may have mentioned in the past month.. somehow she persuaded me that I needed a new phone, one with a camera and video application. So while mum and dad had their evening coffee at one of the coffee stalls, me and Nora enthusiastically surveyed the mobile phone stalls. Since I hadn't put much thought into a new phone, I didn't know what I wanted at first.. then I saw it..

...A black NOKIA 7200.. I remember that the phone had only been launched about 6 months ago while I was walking in OU with Norman many months ago.. So I started surveying for a bargain. I traded in my old NOKIA 6610 for RM 400 which I got for USD 35 in a T-mobile promotion about two years ago. So i guess it was worth it..

During the ride back home, both Nora and I was smiling up to our ears all the way to KJ... :)
Thank you Dad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home