BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Watashi wa Nihongo no benkyo-shimas desu.

With all the classmates of the first beginners class in ICLS (Inter-Cultural Language Studies), Subang. Posted by Hello


I just got this photo from Sharol through email. She'll be going to work in Japan for two years next month.

Initially I took the class because my boss had planned to send me to Japan for 6 months between April and October this year for some oversea training. He had planned to send about 10 engineers between 9/12/2004 and the end of 2005. Two of the R&D enginners had already gone but he found out that most of the time these enginners were used as translators for them to convert the Japanese documents to English and vice versa. So now we request for Japanese engineers to come to Malaysia to teach us the technologies from Japan. He hadn't said anything to me but I think the company won't be sending me to Japan this April. That in itself had taken alot of the work pressure from my shoulders.. I don't worry about signing a 3 year contract with Panasonic anymore, and somehow it makes my work less stressful..

Well atleast I can understand some of the things my Japanese bosses say :) I've finished the three months course with flying colors but I'm taking the next 3 months course off to concentrate on my GP auditing sessions.. I may start with the second beginners session in April.. but it's still too early to say for sure..

If I don't see Norman in May, I think I want to take a trip to Ireland.. InsyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home