BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, September 26, 2001

I've put up a poll there.. so anyone reading this, please give me clue on what you think..

I'm planning to get my thermo homework done tonight. Vikesh told me that Joe and him did it yesterday and this weeks homework is not as hard as the ones before. It only took them 3 hours to do it.. so I hope I can get it done too... I've started doing my material science homework a little bit but there's another 5 questions to go..Jin asked for my phone number yesterday, just in case he wants to check answers with me.. it sorts of put me into the pressure of getting my homework done as fast as possible.. I wouldn't want him to call me and find out that I'm still struggling with my homeworks the night before it's due... that would be embarrasing...

After recitation, I went shopping for a new table cloth. I met Adha and walked with him for a while and then I carried on with my journey in search of the magic cloth. However, I came home without a nything to cover that table with. Instead, I bought a new pair of winter boots today.. it's a skechers brown leather ankle boot.. my roommate likes it too.. I like neutral earth colors that's why I have a brown leather jacket and brown slacks and brown tops..hehhe.. but if you look carefully I also like to wear cheerful colors like red, yellow and blue... howeever my favourite color is green.. makes me feel calm.. you can see it everywhere you go.. even if it's just a little bit.... it's always there.. just like chinese people.. you can find them anywhere you go... all over the world... in Asia, America, Africa, Australia, Europe, Artic and Antartica.. there's always Chinese inhabitants... maybe they do clone themselves.. then just scatter their population all over.. hehehee...

Anyway..[somehow my table cloth search has drifted into a Chinese scattering topic].. the weather si definitely changing from summer to fall now.. Someone told me that last Saturday was officially the first day of fall ... and it was definitely a cold, grey, wet and dull day. For the first time since summer, today I saw people walking around wearing gloves. Personally I didn't think it was that cold..but maybe it really is..

I have to renew my CPR certification again soon.. I have set an appointment to do it on the 5th of November [Wednesday] at 4.30 pm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home