BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Yesterday was one of those days where alot of things have happened and I just don't have the time and energy to write it all do.

For one thing, I finally send back the extra desk to Office Max with the help of Marcel and Wira. Then Marcel made a second trip to send me the dining table set that he promised to give to me. The table was actually his sister's and so he told me that if I ever want to move or anything, make sure I don't throw the table away because it actually costs $300.00. But the glass surface is broken and he's replacing it with wood right now. He was planning to put marble and keep it in his house but it's too big so he just gave it yo me instead. So all I have to do is just put a table cloth on it and everything will be ok. Kak Ijah suggested that I put a green table cloth on it so that it matches with the couch.. Good idea! I'll try to find one this weekend or something.

On Sunday night I had dinner at Marcel and Wira's place. It's the first time I went there. Marcel was cooking what looks and tastes like nasi minyak with chicken kurma, salad and mango chutney. He's actually doing a good job cooking. We watched Dusk to Dawn 2 as we ate. That movie is disgustingly gory... Later Wira showed me his new lazy chair that he bought from goodwill. It's still in a good condition..very comfortable. Marcel joined us chatting and he was complaining about his other roommate who snores unbearably every night.. he wants to get rid of the guy but doesn't know how..
Then Pyan came to send me home be cause Marcel's car lights were burned out. he got it fixed yesterday and found out that the bulbs were 60 Watt while irt was suppose to be 120 Watts. So the thing blew a few circuits.. which he had to pay $125 for something which was suppose to be free. Pyan told me that he had lost his wallet, he has search his whole house but still couldn't find it.. all his cards including his malaysian i/c and driving license were in it.. along with $100 worth of cash. That a great lost.. considering he has to get all his cards done again and pay some fees for losing his original cards.

The proactive package arrived yesterday. I have tried the product once before.. it worked great on zcne but after a while my face was dry and peeling too.. so I stopped using it and tried neutrogena instead. Neutrogena works at first but after a while I noticed the blemishes appearing again. So now I'm going back to proactive and try to find a way to reduce the drying effect. Redza lost a lot of zits from using neutrogena.. the first time I met him his face was almost covered with blemish and acne but when he stayed with me for a week he used proactive and it cleared up a little.. and just before he left I gave him an acne treatment set from neutrogena which costs around 30 dollars [only purchase from www.neutrogena.com] and a month later when I went to see him in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island in Canada... his face was actually cleared from any skin problems.. so I guess it does work wonders for some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home