BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, October 12, 2001

I got rid of the new thingie I had before it was just messing things up.. I've also added some cool new links, just in case you get bored of all this crap after 2 seconds [ever realise that as soon as you open a history book the first thing you'll do is yawn?]..

Anyway, today is another 5am work day.. [the usual routine for a fantastic fiday].. I swear they put me in this office to freeze.. that's probably why the only people wearing sweaters in the middle of summer are people in this little cubicle.. The temperature in here never exceeds 40 F.. My fingers are turning purple.. I still forgot to get my gloves out from my winter-stuff-box .. Even in my apartment, they don't turn the heat up unless it's below 50F.. so on days when its just on the brim of 50-51F, we'd just freeze ourselves in there.. that's why I like to invite people over to my place [I'd cook a meal once in a while].. so that I can steal their body heat so that we reach a thermal equilibria of 60F.. maybe 70F.. depending on how many people are there..

Yesterday was a very productive day for me.. I finished both my fluid and thermo assignment.. and the strange thing is, those homeworks are due next week.. That is so weird for me.. [the QUEEN of procastination].. I even went to the TA's office hour yesterday - which is something I have never done in my whole life! I'm sure that I've done everything right but the figures are a little bit weird, so I'm gonna check it all with some of my friends who's finished it.

I forgot my keys again yesterday, I got home at 2pm yesterday after class feeling an urgent need to 'liquidly' exhale.. when I realise that I forgot my keys and my roommate wasn't home! I walked over to my nearest neighbours but everyone was either in class or at work.. so feeling hungry, exhausted and absolutely flabbergasted, I went back to campus to do the next best thing-study! I stopped over at McD first for a take-away lunch and then went off my way.. I started munching on the fries as I finished of my fluid homework .. after a while I was hungry no more, so I didn't even finish the Filet-o-fish .. I ate that foor dinner instead as I watched Pres. Bush's speech since yesterday was like a mark for a month of catastrophy since the terrorist attack. Fighting back is not exactly something I agree with..I mean if all they want is Osama Bin Laden and his little cronies, why should so many other innocent lives be destroyed.. what's gonna happen if the Afghans decided to say that Osama is dead but hide him somewhere else instead.. would the war be over then just because America thinks that Osama is dead? What if he really was dead? Somehow I don't think it's gonna be that simple.. Saying that they want to eliminate terrorism around the world would be impossible..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home