BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, October 08, 2001

I should start wearing gloves.

My little party went rather well last night. The roasted lamb leg and quill was delicious. The potatoes were a little hard because I didn't boil it long enough before I baked it [my mum said boil it for ten minutes, should've been 20 instead.] The moist marble cake was good too. It was great to sit around and eat together as we chat and laughed at our own jokes. Zam came a little too late because she went to the mall with her friends. The food was already gone at the time, so she just came to pay me her debts and left shortly after.

I woke up at four today.. did my fluids homework and started sorting out my bills.. I need to go to the back to deposit some cash and checks today.. I think I'll go after class. I have another midterm this Wednesday, so I'm planning to stay back and study at the EE lounge again today. Maybe I'll go home at 10 or something. I need to make a cheat sheet for the exam and finish off my fluid assignment too. I need to do it all today cause tomorrow I have to work from 6 to 11pm. I think I might be getting back some of the midterm papers from last week today. I hope I did well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home