BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

With the news of America's attack on Afghanistan, Jennifer Lopez's wedding, the death of yet another freshman in Pioneer Hall, the Anthrax disease spreading in Florida, my parents hiring a private guard for security reasons at my house in my homeland, my Thermo exam tomorrow and just about everything else that's happening right now in, out,on, under and around me, I think my tiny mind is more or less filled to its maximum capacity.

I envy Nora, my little sister. She has a month long break from UUM and she gets to go home and stay with my family. She gets to eat mum's delicious cooking, go for theregular midnight treat at the local mamak store with dad, visit the cousins and aunts, go on a shopping spree, lounge around all day, playing the PLAY STATION, have endless movie marathons all night everynight and just hang out in the sun (while I'm stuck in the mid 40's temperature and stuck between these layers of clothing!). I miss them all. I wanna be where she is! To be with her, with them right now.

Last night I dreamt that my parents moved to Hollywood and started a Malaysian restorant there. I dreamt that I was on my way to Malaysia and I stopped over for a week in Japan to visit my cousin, Suraya, and my friend, Fahdli. And somehow I got an email from my brother that they're actually in Hollywood. So Fahdli and I took the next flight to Hollywood [because he was planning to come visit me in Malaysia too.] When we got there we were helping my family settle the business up and then I met Haz (a Malay Minnesotan alumni) and she knows Fahdli too cause she's wearing a shirt that says 'I feel FADHLISTIC'. So I told her that Fahdli is at my house helping my brother decorate his room. When I got home my brother was away but I went upstairs at the attic to look at his room and it looked like something from 'Blair Witch Project' or something with scribbles on the wall about Norstradum's predictions and some high level formulas that proves these predictions were wrong all scribbled hazardly in mouldy green ink over the light brown walls.... then I woke up, the florousent alarm lights highlights 4.30am. I pressed the snooze button and slept, hoping to resume the dream, but it went away. I woke up again at 5,hoping to do an early bird study session but feeling lazy I slept on.. woke up again at 6 and slept again, again the same thing happened at 7 but I slept on all the way to 8 am. It must be a lazy day ahead . The dream was really weird, but then again it's all just a dream. So what do you expect!

So I'm back at work right now hoping that I'd get some studying done here.. but no such luck.. [why is it always buzy in the evenings?.. get your own d**n guest pass!]

Today I finally changed the name on the Excel electric bills, called up Dell and asked them about the computer delivery delay, paid my credit card bills [all 3 of them], watched 'Clueless' [the movie, actually t'is actually the first time I watched it], cooked some roasted beef ribs, ate it with mashed popatoes with my roommate for lunch,watered the plant and deceived my MatSci midterm exam paper back. I'd say that was rather productive for a regular tuesday.

REMEMBER: For an ideal gas, in a reversible isentropic process, the change in entropy is equal to zero. Thus, S(initial) is equal to S(final).

"Tell the rain not to drop!" ~ Madonna, 'Tell me', 2000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home