BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, September 28, 2001

It's only 7.30 in the morning and I can safely say that I have done a lot today.. I woke up at 3.30 this morning turned the alarm off and went back doozing in my warm humidified bedroom.. then I finally woke up at 5 am and started to feel guilty that I have slept for a full 10 hours..so I forcefully moved my otherwise lazy legs towards the towel rack and dazily strolled towards the bathroom.. Had a quick shower, brushed my teeth and cleansed my face.
Feeling rather refreshed I dressed myself in the dark trying my best not to wake up my beloved senior roommate who is still snuggling cozily in her single twin-sized bed. I chose to wear the red [maroon] top which Suria and I bought together [she has a green one instead] back in the old PPP days, and matched it with black slacks and a cream scarf. I grabbed my blue denim jacket and put my grey Nike sneakers on and rushed out of the house with my bag slung over my shoulders at 5.30 am.. knowing that I had to be at work before 5.45. This has been a typical Friday scenario for me since my supervisor always choose to take Fridays off.. guess this is the only down point of this otherwise great job where I get to do what ever I want when the customers are not here. I think I have to do the same thing for Monday too.. he's taking anther day off.. he asked me if I'd rather work the early shift next Friday but I have 2 midterms that day.. so I'd rather not.

I've checked my emails this morning, chat on the msn with Fathi, Isham, Rapik, Mamat and Syed while I played [and won] all three games of LITERATI [scrabble] on yahoo.games .Fathi hasn't slept all night.. he went to hang out with the boys downstairs from midnight til 3 am , then he studied for a while until he saw me online and started to chat for a while and then he went to sleep at 6. He told me to wake him up at 7.30 cause he has class at 8.. so just before I started with this blog I called his house to wake him up. Isham on the other hand was telling me that he will be starting his work with Petronas in Kuantan on November 1st. He misses Mizie very much.. whenever I see him [which is almost everyday online] he would say hello and ask about him. Rapik was just getting ready for class, he's having a little proble with his computer, Mamat and Syed was also getting ready this morning.

Zam came over to my house last night.. I gave her all the Persisma Secretarial materials and also the money that she needed to pay her October rent. I can't believe that JPA would send a few hundred kids to America and only give them 20% of their three months rent with a promise that they'll give the other 80% as soon as they report whether they're living off/on campus. However, now that they have send in a report of their housing status, JPA sends another email to tell them that the money will be sent in November. With just the $400 that they came with, most of it has been spend on September's rent and miscellaneous. The students have to start working just to have enough money to pay off their monthly rent. Most of them are asking money from their parents. I sympathize them.. wish I could help them all, but being a student myself.. I can only help so much, so this is my little part to help the needy.

Aza came to my house about two nights ago.. she's taking statistic this sem, so she asked Kak Ija for some help with her homework. she talks alot about her new bf.. I've never seen her so giddy before, it sort of came as a surprise to see her act that way..I resumed doing my homework on my new dining table while I chatted lightly with her and my roommate. Why did Vikesh say it only took him 3 hours? This homework is eating up alot more of my time! Vikesh says that it also took him 1.5 hours to do the first 3 fluid questions, I hope that's true for me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home