BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, December 02, 2001

I have less than an hour left in this little cubicle before I can have my weekend freedom.. I've printed out a couple of graphs for my thermo homework and can't be bothered to continue wrecking my brains with more problem solving exercises... [I wonder if anybody else is spending their Saturday mornings doing homework..]..
Yesterday's MatSci exam was ok except for this one question which was taken from the homework assignments which I paid no attention to while studying.. [no regrets.. I hate myself though].. Jin reminded me to go through last weeks homework assignment and I was so sure that Chelikowsky wouldn't ask the tedious question on the 50 mol %-50 mol% Al2O3-MgO question.. but just when you least expect it.. there it is.. a 20 point question!!well there's always the finals.. hope there's bonus points.

Feeling like the last day of the finals I put away my book for the night and did nothing but chat on the msn with my dear friends [while occasionally chatting on he phone too at the same time] while downloading malay songs from Rapik's collection all the way up to midnight. [I was downloading malay songs from kak ija's mp3 collection the night before, when Alif came over and told me that Siti Nurhaliza has a new CD out just before he came over.. sadly I can't borrow it cause he has it downloaded somewhere in his laptop].. Even while I was in Malaysia.. I never really listen to Malay songs.. so I am really lacking malay music knowledge.. [some, or should I say most, songs are too mushy] so before downloading each song I decided to listen to it first to see if I want to take it or trash it.. I also introduced the Buttercup Baby song to a few people too.. wanna hear it too? ask me sometime..

We had another meeting with the MSD Chicago officers last night.. I think the main reason they came was to ask us Minnesotans to host the Midwest Games and Embassidor's Award Night 2002.. I want to.. I always have, but there seems to be mixed reactions my the others last night.. I donno.. We broke our fast and prayed tarawih together.. then after that kak Ijah and I went to Chipotle cause she has never tried the Mexican store before.. we shared a Fajitas Burrito cause I know that I wouldn't be able to finish it alone.. then we went to Farah's place to pick up Mizie's CD.. a couple of people were there eating Roti Jala.. My roommate and I was too full to stuff anything else in.. so we just sat there making small chit chats.. we walked back home after a while .. it's cold and icy outside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home