BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, November 25, 2001


Location : Rec Center's Cashier's Office.
Wish I could be : home
Feeling : Bubbly
Weather : Cloudy and wet. It's been raining non-stop since last night.
Quote of the day: Live...Be you...Enjoy...Love~Dr. Wayne Dyer
'Staying on the Path', Hay House Inc., Carson, CA 1995
Recently Ate : Zack and Kuceng's Thanksgiving turkey (very delicious!)
Drank : Lemonade and Mango Juice
Wearing : Pink scarf, Rec's maroon uniform, UNITEN's red t-shirt, Levi's black 501 jeans,Nike Tn Air sports shoes with POLO socks.
Perfume : Ex'cla.ma'tion! An European perfume that used to be the IN thing when I was in high school in West Leeds High, West Yorkshire, UK.
Latest outing : With Kak Ijah on a shopping spree to Rosedale and Mall of America for the day after thanksgiving sale.

It's my parent's 24th wedding anniversary today.. along with Zulfaa's birthday too (if I remembered right)..
Happy birthday to all the babies of 24 November...

I've been feeling kinda lazy lately, which explains the infrequent entries on this blog.. I hope things will change though.. I have to be more dilligent towards these last few weeks of the semester..

On Thanksgiving Day (Thursday).. I went to Kak Jali's house for Iftar with kak Farah, Yasmin and my roommate.. there were some other juniors there too.. everyone wore baju kurung except for us seniors.. Kak Jali cooked nasi lemak with big shrimps and baked chicken.. I cooked my green bubur kacang.. it wasn't really suppose to be as green as it was.. I made the mistake of adding too much pandan essence which also turns out to have high concentration of green food coloring.. I though it tasted good though..
We went to Zack's place for some turkey later that night.. it was a 16 pound turkey, all nicely cooked and browned
after 5 hours in the oven.. everything was very delicious, even the stuffings.. Compliments to the chef (Zaki and Kucheng).. I brought along my green bubur kacang.. it wasn't really the highlight of the night but at least it was finished at the end of the day... which is good.. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home