BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, November 29, 2001

Still snowing here! I was surprised that my friend in madison told me that it hasn't snowed there at all...strange, I would have thought that it would snow heavily there too..

Anyway.. things are looking bright [my Orlando winter vacation plan...] I'm gonna call up my cousin this weekend [cause my Voicestream plan has unlimited weekend nationwide calls..] and ask him what he's doing this winter break so that we can plan some stuff.. I really don't wanna stay here in minnesota all winter long...

Anyway, I've just realised that there's about less than 20 more days to raya and I still haven't sent anyone greeting cards.. so I went online to buy some of the special EID stamps from usps and bought some cards so that I can send them to my family, cousins and best buds in Malaysia... This should be great.. anyway.. I better start writing those cards now.. before I have something else to do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home