BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, December 13, 2002

~ I don't want to wonder if this is a blunder,
I don't want to worry whether we're gonna stay together til we die,
I don't want to jump in unless this music's stomping,
all the dishes rattle in the cupboard, when the elephants arrive

I want to love you madly, I want to love you now,
I want to love you madly, I want to love you, love you, love you madly...

I don't want to fake it, I just want to make it
The ornaments look pretty but they're pulling down the branches of the tree
I don't want to think about it, I don't want to talk about it
When I kiss your lips, I want to sink down to the bottom of the sea

I want to love you madly, I want to love you now,
I want to love you madly, I want to love you, love you, love you madly...

I don't want to hold back, I don't want to slip down
I don't want to think back to the one thing I know I should have done
I don't want to doubt you, know everything about you
I don't want to sit across the table from you wishing I could run

I want to love you madly, I want to love you now,
I want to love you madly, I want to love you, love you, love you madly...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YES MY DEAREST POLYMER, I'm talking to you!! I want to love you madly, wanna know all about you.. your origin,your synthesis, your ring-opening reactions, your characterizations,your structure, your physical and mechanical properties.. everything.. to know is to LOVE, so fill me with knowledge... I want to love you now!

** I think I've gone bonkers! Been spending too much time in that Chem E lounge***

I've been gone, away from home, for the last 12 hours, had class for less than 2 hours actually.. even had a final exam .. that's the best exam ever.. it was so relaxing.. some people said they didn't even study for it.. It's part of our final project, so since we've been drilled about the same thing for the last 2 months, we're bound to know things of by hand. Plus, Mike (our TA) told us that Schmidt would give out good grades, with B- being the lowest grade he'd give.. that calmed our nerves tremendously. But we still had to finish off our group final report, so me, Tony and Jin have been working on that ever since then. Turnes out that Tony is from South Dakota, just like Joe, and so is Darren (Jin's lab partner- the one who's in the Navy, or as I said it "the one with the shiny shoe"). We were talking about people in our class, Tony was making fun of Dan. We ate at Chipotle first 'cause that's Tony's favorite place. Surprisingly, it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be during lunch hours. It was really fun going out with the guys, Jin's been asking me to eat lunch with him for the longest time, but I explained that I was fasting last month, so he had to bear with my grumbling tummy all month long. Aida said that I looked thinner than before, seriously I think I've put on weight from all that Arabian/Pakistani iftar food and the fact that Emma and I have this funny thing going where we make sure that we both eat every single thing on our plate so that we'll have SUAMI SOLEH... You'd be surprised at how quick this thin girl eats. Just like Wei Lyn actually. Nad and I always teases her that if you ever want to see a smile on WeiLyn's face, just show her some food. That'll really make her day!
Speaking of making special people's day.. Nad's birthday is coming up this weekend, and Nadia and I are planning a surprise party for Nad.. We'll not a big Party.. just the 4 girls.. me, Dia, Wei Lyn and of course Nad.. we're planning to have steak, mash potatoes, coleslaw, and the stuff! Wei Lyn's gonna go shopping with Nad, and Dia'll say that she's not going cause she has to work that saturday morning, then we'll meet at 2 and walk home together and cook until they come back and we'll surprise Nad... It's gonna be so much fun.. Baby Nad's growing older!!
Anyway, POLYMER'S calling me... Three more hw questions.. the last homework ever for Prof. Bates... By the way, I got my Monday's midterm paper back, surprisinly, I did better than I thought, Alhamdullilah!
I'm so happy.. May there be more happy news after the finals, Amin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home