BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

IF YOU'D LIKE TO BUY ME FLOWERS, JUST GO AHEAD NOW
IF YOU'D LIKE TO TALK FOR HOURS, JUST GO AHEAD NOW!


Was kinda upset today that I couldn't save my report on my computer account at the computer in the Chem E study lounge today. Fortunately Joe came to the rescue and let me borrow his zip disk to save some stuff so that I could transfer it to my email account. Then I found out that it's not really my account that's full but some computer glitch.. Joe tried to fix it without erasing my report cause this has also happened to him once before but he couldn't remember how.. sadly I couldn't save anything at all.. so I just printed out the report and later gave it to Rowland who wasn't done with his Sample Design Calculation yet.

I had a mini rose plant which I put on my window sill right now, but recently it's shredding a lot of its leaves and the ones that are splurting out are more in the yellow shade of green. I think that the fertilizers that I put in it was not suitable and I'm really worried about my little rose plant. It's suppose to be blooming pink roses, but the latest rose bud seems to be giving me a very pale pink rose.
I wonder if fertilizers go bad? or maybe I've just used the wrong type..Being a chemistry major and all, you'd think I'd know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home