BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, January 26, 2003

WACKY WINTER WEATHER

The snow has finally landed.. I repeat, the snow has finally landed! 1 to 3 inches of snow has been sligted lingering in the proximity of the twin cities campus and surrounding Minnesota cities. It is believed that this long awaited snow will continue to fall as the weekend continues. Sources say that due to the light flakes of snow, the weather will be cloudy. Suitable outerwear should be worn when you go outdoors.

Here's something to get the cold winter out of our minds..


The kitty looks so playful.. I miss my cats at home. Once we used to have 8 cats at the same time but right now we only have one. We call it 'Buncit' cause when it was a kitten, it had a big belly.

Wei Lin is moving to the UV tomorrow, she'll be living in the second floor. So she'll be close to us. We went to see the t-mobile dealers yesterday to get a phone for Nad and Weilin but for we soome reason we couldn't get all four of us in the same family plan. So we're not gonna get it yet.

After that we went to the gym, I wasn't suppose to work but I went in my office and just hung out for a few hours.. later I went to t he Field HOuse and everyone was already there, playing basketball, soccer and stuff.So we played too, I didn't have my sports gear on so I didn't play for long.

Today I'm planning to go to Target downtown and get some stuff for the house. I have to work after that. I can see that it's starting to settle down now. So I'm gonna bring some stuff to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home