BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Yesterday, Maria called me to ask me how I'm doing.. I know I was suppose to call her to tell her that our trip to Ohio had to be cancelled but I just forgot.. she was worried that something had happened cause I didn't turn up when I told her that I'd be there around the 13th last time we talked..So I told her what I've been u to lately, later I talked to Adriana and she told me that her 5th birthday is coming up soon.. I told her that my birthday is coming up soon too.. she got all excited cause she thought that I'd come over to celebrate our birthday together... so I told her I'm starting class soon, she made that sulking sound for a second but then cheered up again when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday.. said she wanted a Barbie doll, but I'm not gonna get her that cause I've seen the number of Barbie dolls she's got and what she does with it after a while... so instead after a lot of thought I've decided to get her a Barbie outfit.. [Wish I had an aunt like me!] she'll look so cute, such a sweet little darling...



Just wanna say a big THANK YOU to everyone I met in Madison and Illinois for such a welcoming treatment, especially the girls at Princeton; Eena, Nini, Zaini and Pablo the boys at Badgers for the open house; and Rapik in UIUC for the delicious food. Not forgetting the MSD officers in Chicago, especially En. Mokhtar and family and Tuan haji and family.

And to everyone else.. HAPPY SPRING SEMESTER 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home