BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

It's All Good

School started again today.. this will be my final year here.. I have no idea what tomorrow will hold for me, which makes it all a little bit scary..
Things began with a four hour lab this morning which started with a pop quiz to give me a taste of what's coming up in the next 5 months.. I feel like I'm not used to waking up early for the 8 o'clock lab but I have to adjust to this holiday-class transition, cause I have classes at eight every morning except Thursdays this sem. The other two recitations were cancelled, so I went home, ate lunch and accidentally doozed off. I woke up in time to pray and go to work but I felt rather guilty cause Angie cleared up after me at lunch today... she skipped class today cause she's not feeling well.. I think she doesn't have class today.. Timber was up early, she had no problem cause she was working at 8 every day through the break..

Nadia started wearing the tudung right after we came back from our N Cubed trip.. she said that she had wanted to do this ever since last year but had never found the courage to go through with it... but she had consulted all her friends and family about it .. and we have all been very supportive towards the whole thing.. afterall, it's all good [this is kinda of the unofficial N Cubed motto...ehheheh] Nadia and I went shopping for scarves all yesterday while Nad and WeiLin had work training at the new Coffman Union.WE found some really big and long scarves at the Somalian area.. we then went to Rosedale, maplewood and later to the Mall.. sure we bought other stuff too but the main objective is the scarves... she wanted to find some scarves that were similar to the Tie Rack scarves that my mum bought in Spain but there's only one Tie Rack store in Minnesota and it's in the departure lounge where we could no longer enter without a ticket.. so she'll be borrowing my scarve for a while, if she wants to... Aida was also going to give her some of the scarves which she no longer wears.. nadia feels happy with this new transition, she feels that she looks better than before, which is true in my opinion too... but everyone has their own taste when it comes to beauty...

I don't really feel like writing much right now.. I shall talk more about our 5 day trip to the Wisc-Illinois region.. Right now I feel a little bit disorganized, I'm trying to sort things out and set my priorities right.. Right now, I want to call my mum and sleep later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home