BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, March 11, 2003



CHEESY SHRIMP SKILLET

Alhamdullilah... I'm so full right now.. I decided to cook lunch today as a reward for myself for completing my last engineeering lab as an undergrad... I cooked a new dish which I found behind a scalloped potato box.. but instead of using sausages as is in the recipe, I substituted it with shrimp cause I've finished off all my sausages for lunch two days ago with Nad and Dya... I actually cooked alot today, so I'm probably going to invite some of the Malays in UV... I also have some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and fresh pineapples which I could use as desserts..

Actually, I've been wanting to do a house warming thing at my apartment here [since the last time I tried having an open house I had to shift it to Nad's place cause Timber's aunt came over to stay with her mum].. my house is so much emptier now that Timber moved,..

This weekend, Angie will be in her Cabin up north for spring break.. Nany, Zaini and Aida will be driving up from Madison and staying over here on Saturday night, but I'll be in California then. So I have to remember to pass her my keys when I see her in Madison.

Good news; Just found out that April will be covering my shifts during the break.. Yeay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home