BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, March 09, 2003

WEEKEND
Hoping to make today a productive day. I still have 2.5 hours of work, so in that time I wish to complete my ES notes for my midterm studies on Wednesday. Then when I return home I could possibly start studying for my Unit Ops final this monday. I really want to submit something for my Roman & Greek Mythology class too this weekend. Wish Amanda is here so that she would take me to B&N again. I find it hard to get things done when I'm home.

My body is still aching from last night's soccer practice. Yesterday really felt like a 3 hour workout. The girls and I was so knackered by the time we got home. We were going to watch a movie that we took from the front desk of the University Village but none of us even wanted to move to put the video in the VCR after we sat down on the couch. So instead we were watching the TRL award repeats. I woke up this morning to find a fresh 5 inch layer of snow falling outside.. it was still unplowed when I walked to work this morning.. I felt more like skiing when I moved myself through the snow. It doesn't exactly feel so good cause my feet was already blistering..

Feel like buying a guitar... I was practising playing Dya's guitar last night, trying to play "Kiss Me" which I couldn't quite play it very well yet.. I need to move my fingers faster, but my index finger hurts from a paper cut that I got recently. Our neighbour (the one living between me and the girl's house), Sophear, could play really well and she was planning on teaching us something new the last time we saw her. Her dad was doing a live charity show last weekend at the 'U Garden' restaurant. Anyway, I'm too broke right now.. so I'll probably get somebody else to buy me a guitar.. [Abaaah...!!]

Just wanna take this time to congratulate my friend Norazilla Fatimah and her newly wed husband on their wedding this month. Hope your marriage is filled with joy and happiness til the end of time.. sorry, I couldn't make it to the ceremony but I wish you well.

Also wanna congratulate my cousin Nor Afzan who will be the one and only new fresh-girl attending Nagoya University a fortnight from today. There'll be 5 students going there altogether out of 149 from the whole course. Coincidentally this is the same University which her sister graduated from last year, so that's kinda interesting.. I'm very happy for ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home