BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

"Cold and frosty morning , there's not alot to say about the things caught in my mind..
and as the day was dawning, my plane flew away, with all the things caught in my mind

I don't wanna be there when you're coming down
I don't wanna be there when you hit the ground

so don't go away, say what you say, say that you'll stay, forever and a day, in the time of my life
cause I need more time, yes I need more time, just to make things right"

~Oasis, "Say that you'll stay"

NEGLECTED

Just realized that my guestbook is no longer functional..Thanks Monina and Rafique for bringing that to my attention.. I know I've been neglecting some stuff in my life lately,esp. this blog
but.. classes are busy with the usuals (midterms, assignments and hws) but still everyone is excited about the rebirth of Spring Break,.. then there's Adam's short visit..

Adam has gone back to his business in Bangkok yesterday. So before he left we went to see a movie starring his favourite star, JetLi "Cradle 2 the Grave".. I thought there were just too many gruesome fighting, but then again it was an action movie.. (What am I complaining for?)

Usually at this time of the day , at this time of the week I'd be in the Chemical Engineering Unit Operation lab working on an experiment.. but the lab is over now and I will be having my first final of the semester next Monday.. so no lab today, which is why I have an extra minute to organize my life.. mind you, I still have a million other things to do too..

With Spring break coming soon, I'm starting to get excited at the prospect of going on a holiday once again.. Nad and WeiLin are off to Atlanta (Georgia), Dya has her own secret project (I've sworn to secrecy) and the girls from "Kelab Anak-anak Kelahiran Kedah" a.k.a me, Nini and Eena (which has 3 ATU2 members so far consisting of girls born in Kedah, living in the Klang Valley) along with my ever so nice-'superhero pal', Pablo, are going to LA. We're planning our trip to San Francisco, SF, too.. at this point I need to check if I have any classes for next Friday, cause if I don't I'm planning to leave that Friday just like Nad n Wei Lin, and hang out in Madison (again!) for a day or so.. at least I can visit Monina and the geng.. as students we're on a budget, so were planning to stay at a hostel in SF and staying at the USC girls' place in LA. Eena has called Edzly but I need to call tonight to confirm some stuff with the gilrs there.
Can't wait, getting excited..time's ticking.. tick.. tick... tick...

Good News: my sister, Husna, got her SPM results, Alhamdulillah, she did very well... She even got an A1 for Biology, that's broken my records! But then again, the only reason I did Biology was because my high-school bestfriend, Christine Sowden, from West Leeds High School did pure science in her GCSE O-level..and I wanted to do pure science too.. when I know very well that my teenage-time ambition was to be an accountant at that time (influenced by my cousin who went to Oxford for accountancy at the time)
God, I'm so easily influenced!
Another good news is that Abang (my big bro, who else?) got a job.. he had a few offers actually from a Japanese company, some local companies and even Petronas.. at first he decided to take the Japanese comp. but he talked to some people and they kinda advised him to go for a stable company which is not laying down workers.. so he's gonna work with Petronas... I'm so happy for him actually.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and fix that guestbook (or replace it).. so I have to go for now.. not that I'm trying to neglect you.. honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home