BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, March 06, 2003

Paper Cut
Due to the low humidity level, I had so many paper cuts today.. I wonder if there's a reason for it..like maybe I don't wear enough lotion and I skin is dried up or something...it's not really painful but it's very uncomfortable and unsightly (sight pollution)..

Just got back from studying with Amanda at HarMar 's Barnes & Noble..I'm all pumped up with caffeine.. I'm so happy with today's progress.. I think I've managed to get quite alot of things done today. Somehow, it also feels like a happy-mood day, like nothing could bring me down today... and it feels really nice..

I woke up this morning and a close friend of mine gave me an early morning call.. I was initially curious as to the morning call but then the person told me that the call was just because I was remembered.. that kinda brightened up my day.. I almost missed my class but I managed to get there. Then I went to class.. meet up with my design group afterwards to work on our presentation which we were suppose to present yesterday, but didn't because Qamar went to Canada to apply to become a Canadian citizen.. so we'll be presenting tomorrow instead.. then I went to another class... by the time I realised I had missed lunch, I found myself at the rec working on my Process Control homework.. Nadia came over cause she had just finished her work and we had a chance to take a bite of the Rec's 10 year anniversary cake.. Amanda came to join us too as Dya left to go home.. She was telling me about her pre-holiday schedule.. about how she has a few midterms and stuff.. so we made plans to go study together.. I went to work from 6-8 and then she came to pick me up from work and went to study at B&N in HarMar until the store closes at 11...Before I used to go to study there all the time with Adam especially when I have midterms or exams.. but I stopped going there for some reason.. now Amanda's getting me back to that routine.. I love that place, I wouldn't mind living there for a week amongst all that book..

Perhaps the reason I'm so happy today is because it's payday once again...I paid all my bills online this morning before class..(wouldn't wanna have to pay extra fees now would we?) but I'm also saving up for my trip to California.. Amanda's going there too this Spring Break..

Time really flies by so quickly, I forgot that it ws Fajarrani's birthday last weekend..it doesn't seem that long ago that we were celebrating her birthday last year at Don Pablo's.. this means that Jin's birthday is coming up soon too... but he'll be in NY at that time (mind you, with his future family in-law..heheh..).. but this fast time phenomenon is not always a good thing.. there's so many deadlines to keep up to...[IDL !!!]

Good news: Nad's scanner arrived today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home