BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Feeling Down..

It's such a shame..
When you sacrifice so much for one thing .. and find that it amounts to nothing,
Or when you find that the one person you look up to.. is really not that great,
When one small thing .. destroys everything.

Ain't that a shame.. my tears felt like rain!
There's really no one to blame.. I feel so blue
Why do I fell like a wreck?
How come the skies are all gray?

My, oh my, how can this be.
I wish I didn't wish so hard..now everything is falling apart
Oh my soul is dying.. it's crying
I'm trying to understand.. Please help me

Why does it hurt so bad?
Why do I feel so sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home