BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, February 14, 2003

BRING IT ON

Here it is.."14th of February - Single Awareness Day"..
It's so amazing how these Americans are making such a big fuss about Valentine's Day.. I came to work yesterday and sarah gave me a bunch of candies with a harry Potter valentine's card in the bag... Every year it's always a surprise when people give me candies for valentines.. I don't celebrate it but then again candies = food = rezeki. I think if you love someone so much, then maybe everyday should be equivalent to these American's Valentine's Day.. or maybe like once a week.. the husband should give flowers to their wife once a week.. Yeah, that sounds right.. everytime the flower wilts there should be new flowers given to the wife to celebrate the marriage and to show that you actually appreciate your wife..in exchange the wife would give you all the domestic goods you need.. care, affection, loyalty..food, etc..

Yesterday I was working with Amanda and we were both trying our best to complete our assignments and study cause I had a paper due and she had a physics midterm..but as in any study session.. there's always the initial chat to get things rolling.. so she was asking me where I'm living in the Fall... cause she needs to move out of her Marcy Apartments cause there's too many people living there.. and the rent will be going up again.. I told her that I'll be living at the same place but differet apartment.. so we looked at how much it costs monthly, and since the rent covers all utilities she thought that it's more or less what she's paying right now.. she wants to move in with me but could only afford the shared room option.. but I'm such a radical morning person.. morning to me is not just 6 am.. usually it's 3.30, nowaday my biological clock just wakes me up at that time..I don't usually sleep during the day so I try to balance it out with night sleep. That's normal but I can't have roommates cause I feel that I'm going to interfere with their sleeping patterns.. so I've told her to try with Timber cause Angie's going to stay with her parents in the fall..

I was listening to my favorite morning radio KDWB, like I always do in the morning, and they had the Big Fat Fat Wedding where they have a competition to find the heaviest couple.. then the couple that wins have 7 days to get ready for the wedding and everything is paid for including the ring, the wedding clothes, food.. everything.. sounds like a dream come true.. Amazing! Being a morning person I just love morning shows.. some are really wacky ones like UK's BBC Big Beakfast Show with Chris Evans.. I crack myself up all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home