BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Back at work again right now.. everythings all mellow and slow, this Friday would mark my three year service at the University Sports and Recreational Center.. though I might not be working here next semester cause I was offered a job with the Chemistry Dept. next semester. I'm not quite sure yet if I will quit this job entirely or just have short shifts cause I like the fact that I don't have to bring any ID whenever I come here cause everyone already knows me [as well as the fact that anyone who comes with me can come in for free if they don't have a membership].. but the pay at the other job will be bigger.. so I'll definitely work over there more than here.

So.. I skipped the walk around Calhoun Lake with Amanda and went out for dinner at an Italian restaurant [Buca's] to celebrate Zaki's birthday last night. So when Sarah asked me to go out for brunch with her, Chad and Matt again today, I'd have to say No cause I'm feeling 'mighty' full right now.. One thing though, I found out yesterday that one of the beans that Chipotle uses in their Fajita and Burito's are cooked with bacon to add the meat taste to it.. so if you ever order anything from Chipotle, take the black bean instead of the other one cause the black one is suppose to be for vegetarians and isn't cooked with the bacon.

I want to workout today to compensate yesterday's lack of exercise but I have some serious studying to do today, such that I might have to just glue myself to all these texts and journals.

Time's ticking..... Better get going.
Later alligator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home