BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, July 21, 2003

ITSU NO HI NI KA

Now, I'm home and I don't know what to do.. in my nice and cool bedroom.. No longer would I need to have the fan 12 inches away from my face.

I should do something productive today, maybe I'll continue with my IDL class assignment.. Yesterday was a complete waste. the only thing I did was went to the movies last night. Finally I get a chance to see Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean. Why do I say finally? Well on friday night, Amanda needed a little cheering up after she had just received some bad news. So I invited her to join us to see the movie.. After work, we both walked over to her apartment and we started talking about things.. when we finally realised that it was 15 minutes before the movie would start. So we rushed into her car and picked up Nad, Dya and Wei lin.. By the time we got to downtown, we realised that there was a huge traffic jam cause they had the "Rock The mike" concert or something and some of the roads were blocked. So we ended up spending almost a 45 minutes on the road before we got to the parking lot and then it was too late cause we would've missed most of the movie already. We thought that since we're in a car we could just go to the mall instead but the only midnight movie at the mall is the one we wouldn't want to see... so we got back in the car and spend the next 30 minutes trying to get home. Thank god it was a good movie. I loved it, highly recommend it as a great summer viewing.. but if you haven't seen NEMO yet, go see that one first. [Yes, I'm talking to you Mister no-NEMO!]

Anyway, I was feeding my fish a couple of days ago and I realised that there's some new baby fishes. Hooray..!! It's gonna be sad when I have to move and give these pets away. I already promised Phauline (Adam's sister) that I'll give it to her to put in her new house when I leave. Actually I think I'll sell it to her. Anybody wants my Beta fish? I have 3 up for grab. Wish I could take it home.

Later today I'm planning to go to the soccer game again. I think our team is really good, hope we win this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home