BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

It's monday already and the summer session is speeding to its end at a speed which felt faster than the summers before [to me anyway]..
Next month I'm gonna be taking a trip to the east coast (Washington DC, Pennsylvania, etc), Ohio and also possibly Dallas. My cousin from Switzerland is in the States with her husband and kids, and her brother (Rezal from Ohio) is taking his family to visit next month which coincides with the time that I'm visiting them.. so he's gonna take me with them (Free plane flight- hooray!)

Last night I watched the boy's soccer intramurals game and this time we lost by a slim 3-2 which is quite sad compared to last weeks victory of 5-0. However, we still have a chance to get to the semi-final since there's another 3 games in the next couple of weeks. The main thing is to play well and have a good sportmanship rating cause even if we keep winning but we have a bad sportsmanship of C or worst, then we still can't move forward to the semi-finals. The players from the opposing team were bigger this time and they used that as an advantage for heading the balls that were kicked high. There was one point in the game when the ball was headed more than kicked..

Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling really sleepy.. I even felt like going back to sleep at 9am.. So as soon as I got to my office, I went to get some coffee from Starbucks.. now it's all gloomy and raining outside and I really feel like running on the threadmill. Actually I have to read a few chapters of some chemistry jargon for my summer course, but my concentration level is really low.

Today for the first time I saw the 2003 ALABAMA quarter coin. I'm not really collecting the state coins, so it might have been out a long time ago but I just noticed it today.

Anyway, as you can see I don't really have anything interesting to talk about, I'm just babbling aimlessly cause I'm bored and wanted to do something else rather than reading as I work. I still have another 2 hours left before Jena comes for her shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home