BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I'm feeling slightly anxious as I'm watching to the news flashes on the television about scattered thunderstorm and a possible tornado touching down in the Hennepin county in east central Minnesota tonight. We've been having thunderstorms for the past few nights and the day time has been very humid lately.. However, there were talks about clear weather after the storm and the meteriologists are predicting that the bad storm might be tonight. They are suggesting that we should go to the basement or a small interior room at the lowest level of the building. So far the condition hasn't been that critical and I hope that it won't pass this area.

Anyway.. there's something I need to do right now.. maybe tomorrow I'll have more time to write about my trip to Alexandria, SOUTH Dakota [not NORTH.. I got it wrong, forgot to check the invitation when I last updated the blog] .. tomorrow I think I'll develop my pictures from the last two months, I need to go downtown to buy new bristles for my electric toothbrush anyway.. I'm feeling quite sleepy cause I woke up early go to work at 5:45am this morning to cover up for my supervisor.. She called me 20 minutes before the was suppose to be there... Even though I forced myself to get a quick shower, I was so sleepy that I felt like I sleep walked to work.. I was done at a little past 2pm.. so that's 8 hours there.. Thank God my job is laborless.. though I did have to help the safety maintainance guy check the fire extinguishers with Sarah cause Jamal didn't have any female staff who could go into the locker room at the time.. but it was ok cause I got Sarah to pay for my lunch at Applebee's. Who says there's no such thing as FREE lunch...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home