BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, June 20, 2003

Alhamdullilah another day has begun.. and it's such a wonderful day outside too, sunny and slightly breezy. It's even more pleasant to know that today is Friday and the weekend is fast approaching.

InsyaAllah today I'll be spending another day in the lab finising off some fundamental introduction stuff which I have to write a summarizing report on today. After my experiment last night I took the data home thinking that I could analyze it when I'm home.. Unfortunately I don't have the software to access the information at home so I need to finish that off today to check if the experiment was a success.
I would have done it yesterday, but it was just too cold in the basement lab and my fingers were all coloring up. Fortunately I have something for that now. When Angela left earlier, she left me some mini hand and pocket heater which warms for more than 7 hours once opened. It's a small odorless, non-toxic, dry and disposable sachet which acts as a heater. The pad is usually put in pockets or gloves during the winter and will maintain it's temperature between 57C and 69C when stored in a closed area. Sometimes you could see these packets being sold in ski resorts or other cold places as such.. It's manufactured by a company called MYCOAL WARMERS from Japan.. definitely God sent.. I'm definitely grateful.. Alhamdullilah.. I'm gonna have this thing in both pockets of my white lab coat today.

Anyway.. think I better get going.. I'm baking some muffins in the oven to take with me for work later this evening.. I have to work from 3-9 tonight..

Actually I need to go to downtown too this morning cause the gift I bought for Joe and Angel's wedding hasn't arrived yet and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning (at 6am).. pray for my safe journey there and return.. Amin..

Take care all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home