BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, August 08, 2001

This usually what the Real Life is all about !!

If a barber makes a mistake,
It's a new style ...

If a driver makes a mistake,
It is an accident ...

If a doctor makes a mistake,
It's an operation ...

If an engineer makes a mistake,
It is a new venture ...

If parents make a mistake,
It is a new generation ...

If a politician makes a mistake,
It is a new law ...

If a scientist makes a mistake,
It is a new invention ...

If a tailor makes a mistake,
It is a new fashion ...

If a teacher makes a mistake,
It is a new theory ...

If our boss makes a mistake,
It is our mistake ...

If an employee makes a mistake,
It is a "MISTAKE"


Well I just finished another game of LITERATI... yes, I am addicted..hehhe..yesterday I played atleast 5 times.. it's only 9 o'clock and I've already played it twiice this morning..hehhe... last month it was monopoly..before that it was checkers..we'll just have to see how long this phase is going to last..

3.26 miles
133 Calories
20 minits
well what does all that mean you ask? yeah..that was yesterday's record on the cycling machine.. I used another machine and burned 162 Calories in 8 minutes.. i checked my weight and it went down to 105 lbs.. well that is good news.. I'm gonna give it another whirl today too.. right after work.

I didn't play badminton yesterday.. not that I didn't want to.. but Awin was too tired from water tubing the day before.. At around 4 I went to Aza's house yesterday because I didn't know what else to do..Awin just arrived too, so we lay around trying to put the 3D castle jigsaw pieces together while eating blackberry icecream.. after a while, I was diverging my attention to the Simpson's show on the television, Awin was on the couch asleep and Aza was the only one trying to complete the puzzle.. Later K.Ijah came and I went into Aza's room. I went to her room and started playing LITERATI again..Awin played with me..giving me ideas on how to construct new words..
When it was dinner time..we went to my house..I cooked chicken rice and we all ate together.. at 10 we went out to Blockbusters and rented 2 videos.. however we only watched one "Down to Earth".. I thought it was funny..
Midnight came and everyone left.. I prayed and went straight to sleep thinking about wat life is going to be like tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home