BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, September 27, 2001

I met Darren yesterday at lunch time outside of the EE building. I was about to go to the Rec to study for a while at the lounge area and he was just walking around. So we went to Starbucks to get some coffee [the intention was to study there but it was too full, but he payed for my coffee, so who's complaining], Later, we walked around campus trying to catch up on all the things that has happened lately. I saw a few of the new Malaysian guys smoking just outside Lind Hall... I still can't remember their name. But I waved anyway.. They waved back too...
We were interrupted by one of those missionary guys trying to give away pamphlets about Christianity... Darren seems a little interested, he is still in search of spiritual relief.. We talked for a while, the guy was telling me everything that Phillip once told me.. I gave my arguments, then we peacefully walked away.. Darren was lying by saying that we have to go to class..
we sat outside Vincent Hall instead.. just talking about things... he talked about his non-exixting love life, I talked about my non-existing love life and we both came tgo the conclusion that we just don't have time for it right now...hehhe.. with class and work and weekend wasted on homeworks, when will we have time? My dad once said that its good to have a million friends, but reserve just one seat for the ONE! The way things are going I think I'll still be looking for the ONE even by the time I'm done with all this studying.

My main criteria for the ONE is that he has to be a Malaysian. And since I want to rule out long distance relationships, it seems that the probability for finding him would be very low.. Darren told me that alot of people thought that I'm with Tom.. well NO! He's just a good friend, I wouldn't go over that barrier. So I guess I'll just have to try to content myself with this 'single to mingle' status.

Zam called me last night asking for some help. It seems that she feels a little left out with her other 3 roommates. Even in PPP she feels that she doesn't really have anyone, people always take her for granted cause she has a car to drive them around from campus to the dorm.. I like her though, when Kak Ijah goes back to Malaysia. I might ask her if she wants to move in with me. I don't really wanna move now that I'm settled down in that apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home