BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, October 17, 2001

I am fasting today..
After class I finished my MatSci homework that's due next Monday.. and when I got home I baked some cinnamon rolls so that we could eat it with some tea by twilight tonight. But then I remembered that I have to go to work tonight.. so I packed it to go.. Tom came over to visit and we watched baseball together for a little while.. I wasn't really paying attention to the game.. but I know that Arizona was playing against Atlanta or something.. Yesterday Kak Ijah and I watched Seattle Mariners play agains the Cleveland Indians and we saw the Mariners won..My roommate is triggering my interests in American sports..
Kak Farah came to my house early this morning to talk about getting flight tickets to Malaysia early next year.. They found really cheaps tickets for less than $700.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home