BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Saturday, November 10, 2001

I woke up this morning, thinking that it was Sunday, but wishing that it's Tuesday so that I could sleep in
a little bit more.. it's one of those mornings that you wanna lie in.. in my dreams I dreamt that I was
doing my homework, I remebered thinking that the motion of a particle after 5 seconds is actually in
the turbulent flow regime and not in the laminar flow like I had written down in my homework that I did last
night.. and when I looked it up in my book, it is right.. that's strange but it's not the first time it
has happened to me.
Once while I was boarding school, I got so caught up with my Advance Maths course that I once dreamed up
the solution of the problem.. what happened was that I tried to solve tyhe problem but couldn't, then I gave
up and went to sleep and in my sleep I dreamt that I was doing my homework and just before I wake up I
would stumble on the right answer, when I woke up I would go straight to my table and write it down and
when I check it with the answer at the back of the book, I found that it was right! Strange..but it might
have been just a coincidence. Or lets just say it's the power of GOD!

So it's another Friday, another rented movie..but today we not only rented one, but two...Final Fantasy and Legally Blond.. Both of them are new releases on video and DVD today, so since we both haven't seen it, we just rented it to watch.. On our way back from Blockbuster today, we stopped by at Harvard's Market to buy juice, bread and a cucumber [I want to cook chicken rice tomorrow because I'll be fasting].. I managed to scoop up on some celebrity gossips while we paid at the counter. It turns out that Ally McBeal has a lesbian partner, Chelsea was happy that Hilary called off the divorce to Bill Clinton, Prince Charles has broken off with Camilla since Prince William warned him that she will just split up their royal family even more, and emm.. what else...oh, yeah, OPrah Winfrey is suffering from a fatal disease... but then again who knows if any of these headlines are true.. since the media have a reputation for exaggerating and making up anecdotes and tales from the crypt.

It was Farah's Birthday today, I didn't know until Iman and Pitis approached us and said it to her.. well Happy Birthday Farah.. It's also Roy's birthday [Fajarrani's bf], they are celebrating with a bunch of friends tonight.. yesterday we went to order a cake from ben&jerry's ice-cream store.. she was planning to go Appleby, I suggested they go to Olive's Gardens cause if you go there and tell the people there that it's somebody's birthday, they will get everyone at the restautant to sing and the whole group will get either free appetizers or free desserts. Cool eh? Jenny's roommate once had a birthday there, she invited me but I had made other plans.. I was there at her apartment in University Village studying for our Biology finals when they planned the celebration..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home